Call for Abstracts
On behalf of the National Mediation Conference 2016 Organising Committee, we thank you for your abstract submission for presentation at the conference.
The Call for Abstracts is now closed.
Authors have been notified of their submission outcomes. If you did not receive your notification, please contact the Conference Organiser at email@example.com.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
As abstract submissions have now closed, the documents below are for reference only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Accepted authors will pay and register for the conference by the stipulated registration deadline. Failure to do will result in payment of a Standard registration fee.
- The acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or attendance at the conference.
- The conference has permission to publish your abstract submission and/or PowerPoint presentation on the conference website and handbook if it is accepted for presentation.
- The conference has permission to film or photograph your presentation at the conference, publish it on the conference website or distribute it to conference delegates via printed copies or online.
- The submission has been approved by all authors.
Thursday, 30 June 2016: Speaker registration deadline
Friday, 29 July 2016: Written paper deadline
Wednesday, 31 August 2016: Conference presentation and additional materials deadline
For further information or clarification, please contact the NMC 2016 Conference Organisers:
NMC 2016 Conference Organisers
International Conferences & Events Pty Ltd
Level 1, 100 Havelock Street
West Perth WA 6005, Australia
Tel: +61 8 6160 6187